* Intel's 8086/8088CPU operating at 2.5/5MHz.
* Onboard assembler & disassembler.
* 20x2/20x4/40x2 LCD
* Based on Intel's 8086/8088 CPU operating at 2.5/5MHz.
* 32K bytes of RAM available to the user
* 32K bytes of EPROM loaded with powerful monitor program(2764/27128).
* Total on board memory capacity of 256K bytes of RAM and 256 K bytes of EPROM.
* Battery backup provided for RAM area.
* 72 I/O lines through three nos. of 8255.
* 16 bit Timer/Counter through 8253.
* RS-232C for CRT Terminal through 8251 Baud rate selection through DIP switch from 110-19,200 baud.
* Real Time Clock (optional)
* 20x2 Liquid Crystal Display.
* Parallel Printer interface with disassembler listing
* Analog to Digital converter
* Digital to Analog converter
* Provision to add EPROM Programmer for 2732/ 2764/27256 with 28 pin ZIF with facility to Program, Verify, List & Blank Check for Even, Odd & Continuous bytes.
* Supports MASM (Macro Assembler)
* Resident Monitor with two modes of operation:
- Keyboard mode & Serial mode
* Powerful software commands like GO, EXAMINE/MODIFY REGISTERS, SINGLE STEPPING, BLOCK MOVE, FILL, INSERT, DELETE, INPUT/OUTPUT BYTE & WORD.
* Facility for uploading/downloading of files from/to PC.
* All Address, Data and Control Signals, are buffered and available at the FRC connector.
* In-built Power Supply