8085 CPU operating @ 6.14MHz
RS-232C & USB Interface
Download/Upload to/from PC
* Based on 8085 CPU operating at 6.144 MHz crystal frequency.
* 8/16/32K bytes of EPROM loaded with powerful monitor program.
* 8/16/32K bytes of RAM available to the user
* Battery backup provided .
* Total on board memory expansion upto 64K bytes.
* Memory mapping definable by the user.
* 16 bit programmable TIMER/COUNTER using 8253.
* 24 programmable I/O lines provided through 8255.
* RS-232C interface through SID/SOD Lines with Auto baud rate.
* USB Interface (Optional)
* Two modes of commands:
- Hex Key pad mode
- Serial mode
* All address, data & control lines are buffered and made available at the edge connector as per STD bus configuration.
* 104/105 keys IBM PC compatible ASCII keyboard
* LCD display with backlite
* Powerful software commands like Relocate, String, Fill, Insert, Delete, Block Move, Examine/Compare Memory, Examine Register, Insert Data, Delete Data, Single Step, GO, Break Point in both Serial and Keyboard mode.
* Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC.